Practicing members of the Association des médiateurs familiaux du Québec are offered :
- added value beyond their curriculum vitae,
- a network of professional contacts,
- strong representation,
- accredited ongoing training*,
- an annual conference allowing mediators and other interested parties to keep themselves apprised of the latest developments and discuss key issues in family mediation,*
- a public reference service,
- a reference service from all CLSCs and public institutions of Québec likely to address individuals interested in family mediation services,
- an electronic newsletter, job opportunities for mediators,
- material to raise awareness among the public such as different videos prepared by the AMFQ,
- the use of the AMFQ logo indicating that you are a member.
Note: Products and services followed by an asterisk (*) are also available to non-members. However, members are given special discounts. To apply for membership, use the link "Become a member of the AMFQ" at the bottom of the page.